Saturday, June 21, 2014

My Favorite Things Birchbox for Men

From The Past Few Months



Game Day Shower Gel: Body and Face Cleanser - I used this up and I did buy the full size of it. I do enjoy it. I can see how it would be great for using before a game or something where you have to be wide awake. It will perk your senses up full blown.

LUNATIL Seismik for iPhone - I use this case when I work out. It doesn't add too much bulk to my phone. It absorb shock when dropped. I like using this more than my Otterbox because of the size mostly. My otterbox makes me have to use a cargo pocket to store my phone.

würkin stiffs Power Stays - I wanted these for Christmas and didn't get them. I have them now thanks to Birchbox. I wear a lot of collared shirts for work meetings. I just need to remember to take these out before Hunter takes the shirts to the dry cleaners.

Baxter of California Hard Cream Pomade - I have started styling my hair again. Nate and I discussed how to get the perfect fanned look at the forehead. This stuff is great at that.

English Laundry Signature - Hunter disliked me wearing this but it was one of my favorite. She said that she likes a good musk. This was citrus instead. She warmed up to it. It wasn’t too much, but it was for sure enough. I also liked the price point on this one, $84/bottle.

English Laundry 3-in-1 Shampoo, Conditioner & Body Wash - I only used this as a conditioner. It was does great for that purpose since I use a lot of hard shampoos.

Luster NOW! Toothpaste + Distinctly White Set - I bought the set. I loved this toothpaste. It is great and the sets really makes a difference.

Davines Naturaltech Energizing Shampoo - This made my hair thick and a lot stronger. I haven't purchased a full size but I am thinking about doing that. Will it replace Big? No.

32 Oral Care Effervescent Breath Treatment - They are basically breathe mint Poprocks. And they work. Rain likes it when I eat these and try to talk because she can hear the pop.

RIADA by Adair Tiebar - I would have bought this for myself. It really liked this. I needed this for work and different things. I feel sharp when wearing this and everything.

Mr. Natty Willie Max’s All-Over Wax - I am buying the full size of this as soon as possible. It can be used all over and that makes very versatile for me. Perfect for my travels because of my fiance.

The Laundress Wash & Stain Bar - Hunter should be proud. I am saving this for Disney. Well for when we actually stay on property. It will be nice to have something to help wash stains out of our clothing.

Tommy John Loafer Liners - I really like these for my Sperry's. I already recommended them to my friend Nate so you know I love them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment