Sunday, August 10, 2014

Whisper Something

...Dirty To Me, Baby!


So Hunter and I both are addicted to watching Youtube Videos. We both have our niches in the community that we watch weekly. Though there is the occasion where we watch a video together from the other's playlist or subscription list. This is what happened this morning on our way to church because we do something crazy each morning we go to church to really wake us up. Our girls are in the backseat watching Tinker Bell and Hunter and I are watching this:




So we decided to play it when we got home. I highly recommend playing Whisper with someone that you can really get into playing with that isn't a stick in the mud. Hunter and I have laughed really hard all day long. And it's pretty simple how to play.

You get complete sound cancelling earphones (good ones) and a music device (iPhone, iPad, iPod, MP3 Player, yadayada). 

You create phrases for each other or pull some crazy ones off of the internet. 

The two people sit facing each other. One of them wears the headphones with music playing really loud. The other person says the phrase. Then the person wearing the headphones has to guess what the other person says. 

Trust me it is amazing how "Ride Out the Storm" sounds like "Hide out in the dorms." Or "A practical joke" sounds similar to "I sip a Coke." "Apple of my eye" can also be "Apply to my eye" --- Which I will admit she came close on that one!

It was fun for us to just laugh and have a good time with each other. 


No comments:

Post a Comment