Monday, January 20, 2014

London Haul

If you want great music to listen to while you read this our playlist from our shopping trips together:
Angel - Shaggy
Not Over You - Gavin McGraw
Who Says - Selena Gomez
Story of My Life - Luke Conard and Joey Graceffa (Joey's version)
Someone that I Use to Know - Luke Conard, Ingrid Nilsen, and Landon Austin

+Hunter Collins and I went shopping around London inside and outside of the wonderful city

Rituals:
River Island:
Marks and Spencer:


The Who Shop:
My girlfriend is freaking amazing for taking me here!!!
Game:
Original name, no? Atleast we have GameStop....


Poundland:
Basically like our Dollar General or Dollar Tree

Tokyo Toys
Harrod's:

Harry Potter at Platform 9 3/4  
- My girlfriend was awesome enough to take me here so I could run into Platform 9 3/4!

No comments:

Post a Comment